Sunday 3 August 2014

WET N WILD COVERALL CONCEALER PALETTE REVIEW!!


 Hey guys I was planning on doing a summer favourites post but then I came across this unfinished blog post from ages ago so I decided to revamp it and publish this instead.I hope you guys don't think I'm being too lazy.I promise I will post my summer favourites in the next couple of days. Enjoy!!

image

 

wet n wild coverall concealer palette-O’Connells pharmacy €4.49

Only recently did american brand wet n wild arrive in ireland and as you can imagine I was only just dying to get my makeup hungry mitts on some of their products.It took me a while to find a wet n wild stand but eventually I found one in a small chemist in tralee (where I live) called O’ Connells pharmacy.

 

I dont have much luck with concealers and I am constantly buying them so when I saw this colorful  pinwheel-esqueconcealer palette I had to give it a whirl (see what I did there?)

There are four concealers in this palette:regular concealer(or nude),green concealer,pink concealer and a pearly white highlighter.

image (1)The green is supposed to counteract redness

The pink covers blue circles under your eyes

and the white acts as a highlighter

 

The pink is probably my favourite concealer in this palette.I actually dont think its very good at covering dark circles but as you can tell the nude concealer is way darker than my skin tone so the pink is a perfect match.I apply the pink on top of my green concealer and it gives me really good coverage probably better than my usual day to day concealer.I really like the green concealer as well  although the only drawback is that its a little too green but that can be fixed by applying an extra layer of concealer on top of it.The only disapointment in  this palette in my opinion is the “highlighter”.I think the highlighter  far too shimmery and when I applied it to my cupids bow it looked like I had just got back from a particularly tough workout.I think the highlighter will probably stay untouched along with the way too dark concealer.

 

Overall I must say I am pretty impressed by this product.Most days unless I am going somewhere glitzy I will slap this concealer onto my face and then I’m ready to go.I find to get the best coverage it works better for me to use a small eyeshadow brush but you can also use your fingers as this product is super creamy and easy to blend.I will definitely be purchasing this product again and unless something else wows me in the meantime I can definitely see this being in my monthly favorites and staying there for months to come.             

No comments:

Post a Comment