Saturday 26 July 2014

THE BUDGET FOUNDATION YOU'RE GOING TO WANT TO HEAR ABOUT!

Before I start my review let me just get this out there on the world wide web I am abnormally pale,ok?No need to get defensive about it it's just the way it is.Maybe if kuwtk didnt exist I would be a bronzed goddess (that's what I continually tell myself anyway.)So as you can imagine it is ridiculously hard to find a suitable foundation for my skin tone.Too many times I have been caught smearing "pale" testers on my hands only to find they're way too dark and I am left standing there getting the occasional sympathetic glance from the sales assistants (who might I add are always gorgeous.) I have tried numerous brands from the drugstore only to be disapointed time and time again until eventually I came across seventeen stay time foundation.


Wow can I just say this foundation is the best I have come across yet.Not only does this foundation have six really fair shades but it also has an spf of 25 (not that it matters in good 'ol Ireland.) and has amazing full but natural looking coverage.WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW.

I purchased this foundation in porcelain -the lightest shade and  it is a perfect match for my skintone.On the bottle it says this foundation stays for 25 hours but I am yet to test out this statement as like most females I do not sleep with my makeup on whatever anybody else might tell you.Another bonus to this foundation is that its super blendable! I manage most mornings to apply my full face of foundation in under 2 minutes which is amazing for me!All I need is one little pump of the foundation which I squirt onto my hand and then proceed to dot blobs of it all around my face before grabbing my brush and blending.

The only thing I would say about this foundation is that unless you want to look like a ghost I would not suggest that dark people should purchase this foundation as even the darkest shade is still pretty pale.Also if you have dry skin make sure to moisturize really well before applying as this foundation tends to cake around dry areas as I have found out the hard way.

Overall this foundation gets a major thumbs up from me and if you're pale and have a tough time finding foundations to match your skin tone (like me) then I would definitely suggest picking this up in your local boots.I will have the link to this foundation below in case any of you want to find out more!

P.S Make sure to leave a comment below of what post you want me to do next?I was thinking about doing a piece on irish fashion but let me know what you think and I will make sure to give shoutouts to the readers who had the most inventive post ideas!


                                           * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
                                   
                                                  Gems In The Rocks xoxoxo













                                                  Seventee n stay time foundation €4.79


No comments:

Post a Comment